Whatever your dog’s grooming needs may be, Lori and her staff have the knowledge and expertise to give your dog wonderful grooming experience.
Lori’s Pet-Agree uses products that will leave your pet’s coat fresh and clean. We have a variety of special shampoos for dry skin, puppies, coat whitening, extra grime, etc. If you prefer to bring along your own special products, we are happy to use them.
Full Grooming Service Includes:
- Ear cleaning
- Expression of anal glands
- A bath
- A haircut discussed at the consultation
- Clipped nails
- Coat brushing
- Bandana/Ribbons and a splash of pleasant scent unless owner says otherwise
- Grinding the nails to smooth out the edges
- Teeth brushing
- Take your dog to the bathroom before they come into the Salon.
- Brushing your dogs can reduce matting of the coat.
- Introduce your dog to the grooming process by brushing, getting them used to clipper noises, and handling.
Our facility offers both indoor and outdoor play areas with many toys, blankets, and even a doggie pool. We’ll give your dog special attention so that you can enjoy your day knowing that your pet is being well cared for and having fun.
Come into Lori’s Pet-Agree and fill out an application today! We ask that all clients comply with the following rules and regulations:
- Lori’s Pet-Agree accepts puppies and dogs of all ages but all dogs must be spayed or neutered by the age of 6 months;
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations;
- All dogs must be in good health. Dogs which have been ill with a communicable condition within the last 30 days will require a veterinarian verification of health to be admitted to daycare;
- All dogs must have a completed, up-to-date, and approved application on file;
Fees are due at the end of each day. We do not accept credit or debit cards. Cash or Check only please;
- A late charge of $10.00 per 15 minutes will apply for any late pickups;
- If a dog shows any aggression towards another dog or person, the dog will be kenneled until the owner is able to pick him or her up and will not be accepted back into daycare.
- Daycare Rules and Regulations
- Daycare Application
What can my dog do at Lori’s Pet-Agree?
- Enjoy playing and socializing with others.
- Receive a scheduled bath and/or groom before he/she leaves for the day.
- Bring a snack lunch.
- Take a nap.
- Get the exercise that every dog needs.
Lori LaCour has over 20 years of experience grooming dogs.
As the owner of the business, she trains and oversees her friendly staff:
2313 Parmenter St
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562